Tuesday 21 April 2015

Season's Greetings - April DCWV stack-a-holic (130/365)

Ok I know i have been out of commission for the last little bit but i am back and have a whole bunch of blog entries today, starting with this one!!!

First off some exciting news, I placed in the top 10 layouts for Die cuts with a view (dcwv)'s march's challenge!!! Not only did I place in top 10 I also won the random prize!!!! So excited i love new stacks!!!!

My first layout to share today is one I made for April's DCWV's stack-a-holic challenge, again this month I used Candy Cane Lane stack (seriously loving this stack!!! - - probably because it's one of my favorite colour combos but don't often get to use):






































Here is this month's inspiration, I made the sketch my own mostly by using 1 larger photo (rather than 2 smaller ones) as well as used one large background:


Thank you for stopping by, you have until the end of the month to submit your entry this month for DCWV's stack-a-holic challenge: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2015/04/need-challenge-weve-got-one-for-youa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment