Tuesday 15 January 2013

January 15 - starting a new venture

For the last couple of years I have been making scrapbooks for my family and friends. It has come to the point when a girlfriend finds out she is pregnant, she has already started to think of what theme she would like for her baby book. Over the past year (probably since I have been scraping more), my friends and family have been telling me that I should be be selling my scrapbooks to the public. I have thought about this because it is a HUGE step but I decided that this is something that I want to undertake. I have started a facebook page which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/CraftingInTheSticks. I am very excited about this and am hoping to build up over the next year and in November start attending craft fairs around the Lakeland region. I will keep you all updated on my venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment