Wednesday 22 May 2013

Page Maps 7th Anniversary Grand Prize (layout 174)

As you may or may not know, Pagemaps is my absolute go-to when I am needing layout inspiration. Becky Fleck and her team is amazing and have countless sketches to use over and over.

They are celebrating their 7th anniversary and are so incredibly generous they are giving us the opportunity to win prizes!!!! The grand prize is a $200 gift certificate to A Cherry on Top!!!! OMG I don't know what I would even do if I won (I have a feeling I would do ALOT of crying out of pure joy).

To be eligible for the grand prize, you have to create a layout based on the following sketch:


Here is my take:

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you can play along (there is still time since you have until May 31st 2013 to submit your entry http://www.pagemaps.blogspot.ca/2013/05/7th-anniversary-grand-prize.html

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment