Thursday 13 June 2013

Wedding Album (layouts 176-197)

My cousin got married this past May in St. Lucia and is having her reception this summer in Calgary. I love receiving hand-made gifts and a couple of years ago, I started making pre-made scrapbooks for family and friends when they have experience a major life event (birth of a baby, wedding, birthday milestones). I customize the books so they are all ready to go and they can add their own journalling and pictures. This is an album I made for my cousin, using her Wedding Colours (Black, White, Tiffany Blue).





  

 




























Supplies used:
Distress Stain: Broken China
Papers: recollections, Studio G, unknown
Vellum: Deja Vu & Glitz
Flowers & Gems: dollar store
Borders: Bazzill Basics, just the edge Atlantic
Ribbon: Harmonie
Journalling: simple stories (you & me)
Twine: American Craft
Stickers: Jolees, Recollections
Letters: Thickers & unknown dollar store
Flourish: Recollection
Glitter Flourishes: making memories
Paint: decoart

thank you for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment