Sunday 11 May 2014

Kiss me better - Flourish with a Bling May Challenge (layout 136)

Another month means another challenge over at Flourish With A Bling. Now if you aren't familiar with them (which I think you should be) they are a fabulous company out of Australia that makes the most amazing pearls, flourishes and other embellies with a hint of bling (aka sparkle) in them. They are so versatile and great to work with, i definitely recommend checking them out and picking some up the next time you are at your local scrapbook store.

Anyways back to this month's inspiration (a mood board):
May-Challenge

I was instantly drawn to the flowers and the limes and took my inspiration from there. Here is my take:





















Supplies used:
paper: stampin up, lily bee design (milk bottle)
punch: ek success
flowers: petaloo (color me happy), dollar store
brads: doodlebug design (chunky brads)
rub-ons: fancy pants design
flourish with a bling: pearl (copper)
alphas: studio calico

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along this month at FWAB: http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/blog/may-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment