Sunday 31 August 2014

Baking Fun: made with love - PCC Magazine Monday #65(layout 277)

Another week and another Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday inspiration; unfortunately, I was not able to play along last week as I fell down the stairs and injured my ankle and wrist so was unable to play but I am feeling much better so am playing along this week.

Here is this week's inspiration:
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 65 Inspiration Piece (image)

I was inspired by the idea of creativity as well as the red, white and blue. Here is my take:
























I used Echo Park's Grandma's kitchen and brads that i have had in my collection forever!!

thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along with Paper Crafter's Corner: http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-65/

3 comments:

  1. Love this, and it reminded me that I am definitely behind in Gramma-scrapping! Yay for special time with out kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your wrist and ankle are better. Your layout is very cute (so is the little one) and I love the way you framed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so happy the fall wasn't more serious and that you're feeling well enough to create again.

    Speedy recovery!

    Steph & The PCC Team

    ReplyDelete