Saturday 15 November 2014

Tis the season - "Get Inspired" Holiday Challenge (layout 349)

**I am finally feeling a bit better so am able to upload this layout; however, since the weather was dark and stormy outside  I was not able to take a clear clean picture so I will have to update that (hopefully tomorrow will bring better weather) **

up is a yummy festive layout that I created for Let's Get Sketchy "Get Inspired" Holiday Challenge. In our family, food plays a huge part of my parents annual Christmas Eve party. Nowalthough the pictures look pretty mellow they aren't because everyone has some sort of food in their mouth (hehehe love food). Here is my layout - Tis the season:



































I used the mood board and the sketch as my inspiration:




Supplies used:
papers: dcwv (evergreen stack)
inks: lindy's stampgang starburst (glory of the seas gold), distress ink (black soot), distress paint (festive berries)
flowers: bazzill basics (paper flowers: poinsettas and holly leaves), prima (small road trip)
other: pins (little yellow bicycle: christmas stick pins), paperclip & jewels (forever in time), brads (misc christmas brads), wood veneer (studio calico), sticker (dollar store), stamp (inkadinkaclings: folk holidays expressions), washi tape (queen and company: micro dot christmas), ribbon (recollection)

Thank you for stopping by :)





2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely page so glad you entered it at Get Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love your splattering on the background. Thanks for entering at Get Inspired!

    ReplyDelete