Friday 12 June 2015

Love This Kid - ScrapMuch? Sketchy Friday with Team B (layout 199)

Good morning!!! It is Friday June 12th which means it's ScrapMuch? sketchy Friday and team b. Last night we had a wicked storm in which the lightening and thunder shook the house and at one point we went outside because we thought a tree hit our house (luckily it didn't). This morning we woke up to a bright sunny day with puddles everywhere (and yes my son has already gone puddle jumping this morning and it's only 9am).  Anyways enough with the storm and onto my layout for this week:

this is this week's sketch:

I stayed pretty true to the sketch this week. I used my silhouette to make the doily, the arrows and swirl are bo bunny chunks (been in my stash forever!!). The papers are all GCD studios (indian summer) and the trees are washi tape. 

thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along this month for your chance at a fantastic prize http://shopscrapmuch.blogspot.ca/2015/06/sketch-y-friday-with-team-b.html

1 comment: