Friday 1 April 2016

Life is Better Around the Campfire - Let's Scrap April 1st Design Team Reveal

Snow is melting, I am starting to see the gravel in the driveway and there were a couple of days this week I didn't need to wear a coat in the afternoon because it was so nice and warm!!!

It is April 1st and that means sketch reveal day at Let's Scrap Sketches!!! This one is super fun with lots of room for journalling and large embellies:

Here is my take, I stayed fairly close to the sketch by using a large embellie (fire cut with my silhouette) and large quote (also cut with my silhouette):

And a couple of close ups: the fire i cut with my silhouette and then added some stickles and gesso paint to accent the flames

i added sequins around the page to emmulate sparks from the fire:

I absolutely love this little s'mores embellie!!!

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along this month at Let's Scrap Sketches: http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment