Saturday 28 May 2016

Beautiful Friends

I know it's been a while but I have a couple of layouts to share with you tonight!!! First up is a fun layout I created of my girls and I on our monthly night out, this time it was our December/Christmas party so we dressed up and went out for dinner:

I used the May sketch challenge at Scrap the Girls as my inspiration for this layout:

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along this month at Scrap the Girls: http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.ca/2016/05/may-challenge.html

4 comments:

  1. I love your layering and embellishment clusters. Thanks for playing along with STG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours! Thanks for joining us at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layering, the colours and the photo. SO many beautiful friends and what a great tradition of a monthly night out. Thanks for playing with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo to celebrate and your layout is just perfect - what a gorgeous burst of colours. Thanks for playing along with Scrap The Girls! xx AJ (Amanda)

    ReplyDelete