Friday 5 August 2016

Rainforest Baby Album

Next up is a baby album I made for my cousin who had a baby a couple of months ago, I will be dropping it off on my way back home as my holidays are over and I'm heading home tomorrow.

Mackenzie: inspired by Stuck?! August 1st Sketch http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/2016/08/august-1-2016-challenge-reveal.html


We're expecting: an older sketch from Let's Scrap


What Mom thought of me/What Dad thought of me: inspired by Sketches in Thyme #212 http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.ca/2016/08/maries-take-on-sketch-212.html


Big Brother: inspired by Scrapbook Challenges Summer Sizzlin Sketch 02 http://scrapbookchallenges.com/ss-16-sketch-02/

SBC_SS16_02

Dirty Messy Face: inspired by Scrappy Friends Challenge

Rochelle Spears This/That challenge, I used washi (the floral washi) http://rochellespears.blogspot.ca/2016/08/august-this-or-that-challenge-scrappy.html


I also used GrandDiva's Creative Corner sketch challenge: http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.ca/2016/08/august-2016-sketch-and-scrappy-friends.html



Bathtime: I was inspired by sketch~n~scrap #110 http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com





Sweet Dreams: my own design


A first for everything: my own design


How I grow. . .   . . .and grow: my own design

1st birthday: my own design


These will hold me forever: inspired by Scrapbook Challenges sketch 492 http://scrapbookchallenges.com/sketch-492/

SBC_Sketch492

I also created a matching card which I was inspired by Feeling Sketchy #150 http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.ca/2016/08/new-sketch-150.html


Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments :)

22 comments:

  1. Really great take on the sketches! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap AND Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your album. Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful album! I just love those sweet little animals! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background work - another lucky recipient of a baby album!!
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - so many gorgeous layouts in this post! They are all fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Challenges, and at Sketches In Thyme, and at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the album, and I like that you have made a card to go with it. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing layouts! The album is going to be so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You have been busy! What a fun surprise this will be! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, as always this is such a beautiful gift! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. all of your layouts are so cute! thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Going to be a great baby book. I like you you made the double page with the Sketches in Thyme sketch. Thanks for joining the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely gift and great take on the sketches. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I'm always so impressed that you can make so many beautiful projects! Love all of them!!!! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I like how you take our sketch :-)) I like your tag.
    And how many fantastic LO you made ... good job.
    Thank you for entering at Feeling Sketchy this time! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea to incorporate our sketch into your beautiful baby album! Thanks for joining us over at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge #150. Good luck, and please join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    FEELING SKETCHY DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rebecca - I love, love, love your new baby album and I'm sure it's something your cousin will treasure! The matching card using our sketch is so pretty too, especially the die cut flowers. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  19. she's going to cry when she gets this! TOTALLY AWESOME!! Wonderful that you incorporated so many of our sketches into it! Great supplies! Kate (SBC)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great take on the sketches! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great layouts! Thank you for playing along at GCC!

    ReplyDelete