Tuesday 13 September 2016

love to quilt

hello everyone!!! I went to a crop this past weekend and I have lots of layouts to share with you!!! First off i'm sharing a layout that I created based on september 1st Let's Scrap Sketch:


Here is my take:


These pictures were taken on a row-by-row tour I took my mom on while she came up for a visit in June/july.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along with Let's Scrap: http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.ca/2016/09/a-new-dt-term-and-new-sketch-for-9-1-16.html

6 comments:

  1. Perfect theme for this sketch Rebecca! lovely colour combination and you're quilted heart is fantastic! So glad you were able to play along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout as always Rebecca. And I so love the heart embellishment. Thanks for coming and joining us again at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the sketch inspired you with the quilting theme!! Fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout reminds me of the trips I take with my mom...we don't go to quilt stores BUT we do eat chips and salsa!!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch - what a great memory to scrap! Well done thanks for playing along with Lets Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did your photos on this layout Rebecca!! Great take on the sketch and great work girlie.. thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap Sketches!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete