Saturday 25 March 2017

Collect moments not things

I have had a busy week scrapping and have some time to show you all my creations!!!!

First up is a colourful layout of my son at the Canada Day fireworks a couple of years ago in St. Paul, Alberta. I used recollection papers and enamel dots, unknown ribbon. The fireworks I created by cutting them with my silhouette and then using glitter glue in dual colours.

I was inspired by Sketches in Thyme#269, I flipped the sketch so it worked with my photos: http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.ca/2017/03/savannas-take-on-sketch-269.html


Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments :)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the mix of papers and those flowers are awesome. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful assortment of papers. - wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with SIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect supplies in this page. It's lovely. Thanks for sharing at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

    ReplyDelete