Sunday 27 August 2017

More layouts from this weekend

So for the last couple of months, I have not been in a very good place physically and emotionally and over the last couple of weeks I have been really looking at myself and what I need in my life to make me the best Rebecca I can do, and one of the things I need to do is take more photos of myself. . .not only take more photos of myself but every photo i take of myself find atleast three things I like about that photo.

Canada 150: when my son and I went to the canada 150 celebrations this past july 1st at jubilee park in Spruce Grove we went into the photo booth. When i got the photos, my first reaction was to throw it out because I looked awful, either my eyes were closed, i was making weird squinty eyes or just looked off. But then I thought no - - this is me, I am not perfect all the time and that is okay!!!! So instead of looking at the terrible photos I look at the joy in our faces and remember all the fun we had that day!! Based on Creative Scrapbooker Magazine August Sketchy challenge: https://creativescrapbooker.ca/sketchy/displayimage.php?album=38&pid=333#top_display_media

Also entering in Challenge YOUrself using diecuts. . .both circles were cut using die cuts, the maple leaves and the coffee cups are also cut using diecuts http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.ca/2017/08/sunshine-with-cathy.html




Sweet girl: our wonderful sweet indoor cat always wants to come out with us in the summer time, so one day we decided to let her come out on her leash. Based on sketch~n~scrap #135 http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com


10 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! I absolutely love both of your beautiful layouts! I especially like the one you made for Challenge YOUrself! The photos are fun and your layout is totally creative and fabulous!!!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Challenge YOUrself! We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these layouts are lovely! I like how you have incorporated the die cut circles. Thank you for joining us at Challenge Yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome work Rebecca! I love both layouts and your sweet kitty is adorable ! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. Really like your design and those die-cuts! Well done! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet photos and pretty papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on both of these layouts! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Beautiful design and sweet photos! Thanks for joining us at Challenge UOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute photos! Looks like she loves the grass! Thanks for sharing your page with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 beautiful layouts - I LOVE the Canada one the best I think - that coffee cup is super sweet! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete