Wednesday 31 July 2013

Vacation Craziness and a couple of layouts (293&294)

This summer has gone by so incredibly fast that I can barely keep up. I am currently on part 2 of 2 summer vacation. The first part we drove to Calgary to attend my cousin's wedding reception (she got married in St. Lucia back in May) then we figured since family was coming for the wedding that we would extend the party by having a family camping trip at Sylvan Lake AB. The trip was great, unfortunately we did not have internet access (or tv) so for a week we had no idea what was going on. We left for Calgary July 19th and came back home July 27 at 1230am (so technically July 28th).

All day on the 28th I emptied the car, did laundry, tidied the house and then repacked since my son and I flew home to Vancouver Island the afternoon of the 29th. Since I have been on the island I haven't had a moment to rest since I have been on the go. But since I have had some time to breathe today figured i would share a couple of layouts I finished before I left but didn't have time to post.



hope you have a great day. Although I am not able to scrap while on holidays I do have some project I completed before I went on holidays and will share them tomorrow. I have also been shopping and got some AMAZING deals I will share as well, until then, have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment