Tuesday 12 November 2013

More Christmas gifts - paper quilts

I started making paper quilts a couple of years ago when I came across a pattern and made one for my parents living room (they had just finished renovating their living room and could not find an accent piece for their wall so mom asked me to make one for her and she proudly displays it above her fireplace).

Last year I made a whole bunch of paper quilts for Christmas gifts for my friends. When my family found out that my friends had received them they all put in requests for their paper quilt. I told them that they had to wait and "perhaps" they would get one for Christmas next year (wink wink).

This one is made with Me and My big ideas specialty cardstock I got last December. The sparkle is from Martha Stewart essentials paper pad (neutrals):

These two used DCWV First Noel stack and the martha stewart neutral stack:


thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca - this is AMAZING! I am so glad you shared this with me... I am in AWE of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete