Monday 24 March 2014

I think you are awesome - FWAB march challenge (layout 63)

I find colour challenges so hard because i can never seem to get it together and make the colours look nice together; however, I was so inspired by this month's Flourish With A Bling colour board that I knew I wanted to challenge myself and create something beautiful.

Here is the inspiration:
1526936_10202471183094221_561064479_n

And here is my take:





















Supplies used:
Flourish with a bling: Jasmine Puffy (lilac), Pearls (turquoise)
paper: DCWV (blossom song stack)
flowers: recollections, prima
buttons & straw: unknown
doily & washi tape: dollar store
inks: tattered angels (pop rocks, turquoise blue), perfect pearls (turquoise)
stickers: me & my big ideas (she)
chipboard: bazzill basics
wood: teresa collings (hello my name is)
brads: doddlebug design
frame: fancy pants designs (be loved photo frames)

I absolutely LOVE the way this turned out, I love my niece and this layout is just as beautiful as she is.

Hope you can play along this month: http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/blog/march-challenge-2/comment-page-1/#comment-6364

No comments:

Post a Comment