Saturday 1 March 2014

Sheep on the road - LCOM #61 (layout 30)

Another fabulous sketch by Laura Whitaker:


And my take:

















I just love the way this turned out!!!! I actually scrapped this photo a while ago as part of a 2-page layout documenting our road trip but I wanted to do another one for my son's album so he'll know how much I love him.

supplies used:
paper: dcwv (cardstock brights), k&company (ocean solid mat pad & actopus to zelephant)
alphas: 7 dots studio
washi tape: unknown
flourish: zva creative
inks: distress pads (spiced marmalade & frayed burlap), distress stain (peeled paint), tattered angles (pinecone)
chipboard: prima (craftsman)
flowers: harmonie

thank you for stopping by and hope you play along this month at Let's Capture our Memories: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/03/lcom-sketch-61-reveal-and-special-guest.html












2 comments:

  1. So happy you enjoyed playing with this sketch! Love those flowers and the chipboard pieces. Thanks for playing with Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done wonderful with the sketch. I like you often go back and re-do photo's for my boys. It is a beautiful photo of you and your son and in years to come he will appreciate it. The colors are great and the layering is just right. Thanks for joining in at LCOM

    ReplyDelete