Tuesday 16 December 2014

Adventure - Stuck?! Sketches December 15 (layout 370)

Here is another page for my grandpa's album, these pictures are from my aunt taken a couple of summers ago when both my aunts came to town to visit my grandparents. I loved this sketch by Laura Whitaker for stuck?! with all the circles, i thought it was perfect for these pictures since my grandpa and dad were teaching everyone how to play frisbee golf (grandpa's new hobby):


Here is my take, I punched and cut out the paper circles and hand sewed all the stitched circles:




































Supplies used:
papers: dcwv (limoncello stack)
flowers: forever in time, prima
inks: lindy's stamp gang starburst (tibetan poppy teal)
flourish: forever in time
wood: heidi swapp (september skies)

Thank you for stopping by, hope you can play along this month at Stuck?!: http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

  1. Super fun page! Love the colours and stitching! So glad you shared with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and great touch with the stitched circles. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and colourful, love the patterned background paper. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix of patterns here! Love that green houndstooth for pics of playing in nature! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete