Friday 30 August 2013

Flourish with a Bling August 2013 Quote Challenge (layout 299)

Ever since I discovered Amy Prior I have been in love with Flourish with a Bling and was over the moon when my local scrapbook store started carrying them.

This month FWAB's challenge was to use the quote "it's the little things that make life wonderful." This automatically made me think of my son who is my little miracle. As you may or may not know he was born at 29 weeks (11 weeks early), and we spent 7 weeks in the hospital (we got out 4 weeks early - - i say it was on good behaviour). When Kyle was born he was just 3lbs10.5oz, although I needed two hands, my husband could hold him with just one hand (he was very long though).

Here is my take on this month's challenge:

















I punched the squares and then punched hearts out of them to make the confetti. I tried to make this layout as neutral as possible (since that is how they "decorate" the NICU) but wanted to make it soft and pretty. I used FWAB Pearls in Teal to accent the K&Company die cut.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look <3

No comments:

Post a Comment