Sunday 13 October 2013

Pizza Fun, My Sweet Earth October Create to Live Challenge (layout 350)

Another fabulous colour combination inspiration from Susan K. Weckesser:
OctoberCreateToLiveChallenge

I took the picture/word inspiration Vintage and translated it to classic. I think of classic things as things that are long-lasting and familiar. I took the colours and inspiration and created the following:

















Pizza is one of those classic, comfort meals that always make you feel better. Here my son eats a slice of pizza all to himself :)

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV cardstock stack, unknown polka-dotted paper
Bling and stars: unknown
Words: my mind's eye
Doily: unknown spritz with Tattered Angels (cotton candy)
Alphas: unknown
Die cut: recollections

Thank you for stopping by and hope you play along: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.ca/2013/10/october-create-to-live-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Rebecca. I love how you used a doily as part of the pizza!!

    ReplyDelete