Saturday 14 December 2013

family xmas pics - LCOM December Colour Spot (layout 412)

Colour challenges are always hard for me, probably because I am so used to using only 2 or 3 colours/shades on a layout so when I have to use 5 or 6 I get a little overwhelmed; however, this month's colour challenge at Let's Capture our Memories didn't freak me out as much (probably because it's Christmas colours nd they match the new DCWV stack I just got perfectly!!!)

Here is this month's colour spot:


And here is my take:

















journalling reads: whenever I am home, I always take as many pictures as I can. While we were home for Christmas we got dressed up and went for dinner at the Little Bavaria then to my grandparents for dessert adn photos. December 28 2012.

Supplies used:
paper: DCWV (jolly whimsy stack)
flowers: recollection
die-cuts: k&company
string: american craft twine
alphas: thickers (foam red)
ink: distress ink pads (evergreen bough, frayed burlap)

thank you for stoping by, hope you play along at Let's Capture our Memories: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2013/12/december-color-spot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment