Wednesday 22 January 2014

Love all these things about my cousin - Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine January Sketchy Challenge (layout 8)

Here is the 2nd layout I did since I injured my back, again took longer than it should have since I needed multiple breaks (and a nap) before I could complete it.

Here is another fabulous sketch from the very talented Sue Sykes:
Jan 2014 Sketch
Here is my take:





















These pictures are from this past summer of my son with his cousin Sadie while they played on grandma. Kyle loves Sadie so much and every time they see each other they are just full of hugs and kisses for each other. They only get to see each other 2 or 3 times a year since we live in Northern Alberta and they live on Vancouver Island. Thank goodness for skype so even though they don't physically get to see each other they get to watch each other grow.

Papers: DCWV (blossom song stack)
inks: tattered angels (cupid); tim holtz distress stain (raspberry)
banner/word: heidi swapp
flowers: k&company, dollar store
words: my mind's eye
alphas/heart doily/washi tape/bling: dollar store
heart brads: recollections

thank you for stopping by and hope you play along this month at Canadian Scrapbook Magazine: http://canadianscrapbooker.ca/sketchy/showphoto.php?photo=809&title=jan-2014-sketch&cat=531

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words, Rebecca - and for playing along! Your page turned out terrific!! Cute, cute photos!!

    ReplyDelete