Wednesday 22 January 2014

Tis the season - DCWV January Stack-a-holic challenge (layout 6)

Here is another layout I did before I injured my back. I got a couple of stacks for Christmas including the Evergreen Stack so when I saw DCWV's january challenge I knew I just wanted to use my new stack. Here is the sketch:


And my take:






















Papers: DCWV (evergreen stack)
borders/tag/flower/flourish/pinecone/bling: recollections
journalling block: this was actually a Christmas tag from my brother and sister-in-law that was on one of my presents from them

There is still time to play along this month: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2014/01/january-stack-holic-challenge.html

There is also a card sketch challenge but with my back still acting up i'm pretty sure I'm not going to get to it this month

No comments:

Post a Comment