Friday 28 February 2014

Smile Laugh Enjoy - LCOM Card Sketch #59

My son has a birthday party tomorrow for a little girl that we know from his playgroup. It is a tea-party themed party where we all dress up so I thought I would make a fun little card to go along with it.

I used Let's Capture our Memories Sketch #59 from the very talented Becky Fleck:


Here is my take:















I stayed pretty true to the sketch, except that I added the embellishments since I wanted to dress it up a little more to stay with the tea-party theme.

Supplies used:
paper: DCWV (glitter basics stack 6x6), mambi cards
ink: distress pad (spiced marmalade)
stickers: soft spoken, jolee's, recollections

Thank you for stopping by, there is still a little time to get your entries in so hope you play along: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/02/lcom-sketch-59-reveal.html

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That dress is so cute!! Thanks again for playing along with Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete