Saturday 25 October 2014

lovely - Paper Secrets October 1

I started this layout a couple of days ago and finally got it finished!!! I used Paper Secrets sketch by Kelly Holifield:


Here is my take:





































My TRICK is:
T - triangles
R - ribbon
I - ink
C - crate paper
K - kraft

supplies used:
paper: american tradtional designs (elegant wedding earthtones), crate paper (oh darling: dollhouse)
ribbon: making memories
flowers/pearls: dollar store
ink: lindy's stamp gang starburst (freaky franken lime)
other: we r memory keepers (enamel shapes, cool & sew easy template), american craft (mulberry ephemera), arrow paperclip (scrapbook store)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along this month at Paper Secrets: http://paper-secrets.blogspot.ca/2014/10/october-1st-sketch-challenge-trick.html

No comments:

Post a Comment