Friday 25 April 2014

Anniversary - April DCWV Stack-a-holic challenge (layout 95)

Another month and sketch for Die Cuts With a View stack-a-holic challenge:


Usually as soon as the sketch is released I create one; however, this month as soon as I saw the sketch I knew it would be perfect for pictures I had picked out for the album I am working on for my grandparents' anniversary. The problem is that the pictures that usually take 24 hours to get printed took 10 days so although I am longer than usual, I still made it before the deadline.

Here is my take:




















journaling reads: for my grandparents' 60th anniversary, my parents invited them to the Dinghy Dock Pub on Protection Islan for lunch. What they didn't now is Uncle Hal, Auntie Win, Auntie Janet, Uncle Graydon & Auntie Sue, and Uncle Bill & Auntie Rhondda were waiting oat the ferry to join them. May 2013

Supplies used:
paper: DCWV primrose stack
wood: dear lizzy veneer set, painted with distress paint (vintage photo) and then sprayed with Tattered Angels (sun sisters)
flowers: recollections
title: unknown

thank you for stopping by and hope you can play this month: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/2014/04/aprils-stackaholic-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment