Sunday 27 April 2014

Family - April Create to Live Challenge (layout 102)

I am so happy that I am able to submit an entry in this month's Create to Live Challenge. Susan K Weckesser is so incredibly talented  and I love following her on her blog and seeing her and her amazing team's design work. They are so inspirational and I hope one day my scrapbooking talents will be at their level.

Here is this month's inspiration:
Create to Live Challenge April

When I saw the inspiration I knew it would be fabulous for a page for the album I am working on for my grandparents (more so for my grandma since she is 80 this year). I was inspired by the colours and words. This is what I came up with:





















This is based on a page draft sketch.

Supplies used:
papers: DCWV (primrose stack)
glitter: martha stewart (saphire blue)
flowers & leaves: prima (rags to riches princess)
alphas: thickers (serenade), little yellow bicycle (natural)

thank you for stopping by, and hope you can play along this month: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.ca/2014/04/april-create-to-live-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment