Thursday 26 June 2014

All Boy - ScrapMuch? June 20th (layout 209)

I was so excited when i saw this week's reveal because I saw file folders!!!!! (I know little things excited me) But the reason for my excitment is that a couple of weeks ago I was watching a how-to video on we r memory keepers envelope maker (which i've had since december and never used - - i know embarassing but the reason i never used it is because i never knew how to use it hence the video). But while I was watching the video it showed how you can make file folders with it (i know exciting right perfect for hidden journalling). Anyways so I saw file folders and actually opened my envelope maker to make file folders for this layout (so thank you for this sketch because if not it probably would've sat on my shelf for another 6 months).  This wonderful sketch that made me so giddy and excited is by Laura Whitaker:


Because this sketch made me happy, i needed photos that made me just as happy and I immediately thought of these pictures that I took of my son last month while he and our cat were playing together (they are seriously the best of friends and do everything together). I was changing the laundry and heard my son laughing uncontrollably and when i came into the living room he is laying on his blanket and the cat is above him and they are playing together, it was too cute i just had to snap a picture.




















Supplies used:
paper: DCWV (summer dream)
we r memory keepers envelope punch (hooray)
punch: recollection
stickers/title/border: close to my heart
ink: distress paint (festive berries, chipped sapphire)

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful heartfelt comments, i truly do appreciate the time you spend, hope you can play along this month at ScrapMuch?: http://nblo.gs/XPwrv

5 comments:

  1. So fun, love the color combo for a boy page! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout features two of my favourite things.....kids and cats....and playing together is just so precious. Great job on the folders! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and fabulous colour combo. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! You've done a great job with the sketches this month. Thank you for sharing your work with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! What a FUN layout! Great take on the sketch
    Thank you for playing along at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete