Saturday 7 June 2014

Baby Album (layout 157-176)

Last week, my husband called me from work and asked if I could make one of his co-workers a baby album. His co-worker had seen me put my scrapbooking scraps on freecycle and asked my husband if I was getting out of scrapping (he was quite concerned). I explained how my scrap container was getting out of control so i went through my scraps and was going to donate it to a local non-profit organization. He then went on to explain how his co-worker wanted to get into scrapbooking and how she hasn't put any of her baby's photos into an album (her baby is now 16 months). My husband asked her if she would like me to make her a baby album - she was super excited. After becoming her friend on facebook and conversations back and forth about theme/colours this is what i came up with:











No comments:

Post a Comment