Saturday 7 June 2014

Thank you card - PCC Magazine Monday Week 54

It has been a couple of weeks since I have had the chance to play along with Magazine Mondays for the last couple of weeks as I have been working on a baby album for one of my husband's co-workers.

Here is this week's inspiration:
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 54 Inspiration Piece (image)

And here is my take (based on a card sketch by the deconstructed sketch):






















I was inspired by the orange and blue so those are the colours I focused on mostly. I was also inspired by the sparkle of the sea and the flowers which is why I used sparkly paper and some bling in the flowers.

A couple of weeks ago on PCC another crafter (Jean) who does absolutely beautiful work explained how she makes thank you cards and sends them to the individuals who sends her prizes for winning various challenges. I think this is such a wonderful idea so I am also going to do the same. So this is the first thank you card i made (which already is destined to a company for a challenge I won last month) :)

Supplies used:
papers: kaisercraft (lush collection 6x6)
washi & flowers: dollar store
bling: unknown (given as a gift from my cousin)
ink: tim holtz distress ink (weathered wood)

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment