Tuesday 24 June 2014

Backyard BBQ inspired wedding scrapbook (layout 187-206)

My cousin, David, is getting married next month and for their gift I made them a wedding scrapbook so when they get their photos back they can add them in. I took inspiration from their invitation (which I scrapped as the 1st page in the album). I am so happy with the way this turned out and hope you enjoy it as much as I do.











Supplies used:
paper: american tradition design (elegant wedding), pebbles (seen & noted)
journaling cards: simple stories (homespun)
punches: martha stewart (heart), recollections (circle)
stickers: forever in time
ink: frayed burlap
alphas: pebbles (abc), karen foster
flowers: the little red ones i acutally got from a baby shower years ago, Jolee
chipboard flowers: misted with tattered angels (red punch), bazzill basics (hawaiian flower)
washi & pearl: dollar store
brads: unknown been in my stash forever
die-cuts: basic grey

thank you so much for stopping by, i really appreciate the love you share :)

4 comments:

  1. I saw you link on Paper Crafter's Corner. This scrapbook is fantastic! I've never seen a wedding invitation like this one and I absolutely love it! It really gave you some good inspiration to work from, because you nailed it. They are going to cherish their scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this! I am sure the bride and groom will love it too! Thanks for linking it at PaperCrafter's Corner.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift for them!! You did a fabulous job! Love all the details and places for tons of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that the Let's Capture Our Memories June 2014 colour palette inspired you tons! Thanks for playing along with us over at LCOM!!

    ReplyDelete