Sunday 8 June 2014

Hello Baby - LCOM #75 card

I usually don't make cards but since I just finished a baby album for my husband's co-worker and he is giving it to her tomorrow I thought it would be nice to have a matching card to go with it so I used Let's Capture Our Memories card sketch this week to make a baby card. Here is this week's sketch by Laura Whitaker:


And my take on the card:





















Supplies used:
paper: paper salon (glad rags tic tac toe), DCWV (nana's nursery), DCWV (summer dream)
ink: tim holtz distress pad (black soot)
sticker: unknown
stamp: stampin' up (teeny tiny wishes)

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments, hope you play along this month at LCOM: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/06/sketch-75-reveal.html

5 comments:

  1. What a cute baby card. I love the little top. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet little card, I am sure the mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thanks for playing along with us again over at Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love the embellies! Thanks for playing with us at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete