Thursday 26 June 2014

Happy Birthday - LCOM #76 card

Ok I will be the first to admit that this week's Let's Capture Our Memories pagedraft card sketch intimidated me. However when i went back to it a couple of days later i was completely inspired (probably because I am going to my cousin's daughter party in two days and had to make her a card).

Here is the card sketch:


Here is my take:

I really like this card, I tried to make it more "grown up" because she's 5 now and apparently no longer a baby (tear). 

Supplies used:
paper: DCWV (celebration stack)
flowers: recollections, dollar store
leaves: unknown (had them forever in my stash)
number: doodlebug design (simple alpha)
stamp: stampin' up
ink: tim holtz distress ink (black soot)

Thank you for stopping by, hope you play along this month at Let's Capture Our Memories: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/06/lcom-sketch-76-reveal.html

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice!!! thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those yellow flowers! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete