Tuesday 24 March 2015

celebrate - sketches in thyme #141 (97/365)

Next up is a layout I created with a picture of my three beautiful cousins and my son at a family wedding in July 2013. I used Sketches in Thyme sketch #141 because it was just too beautiful a sketch and very fun to play with :)


Here is my take:

The file I cut with my silhouette and then misted with lindy's stamp gang. I weaved the ribbon through the cut and then wrapped around the page. 

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along this month with sketches in thyme: http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.ca/2015/03/sketch-141-reveal.html

2 comments:

  1. Misting always looks so beautiful and you did such a great job! Great take on the sketch and thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! Love the colours! Thanks for ;joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete