Sunday 29 March 2015

Splash Park Laughts - LCOM#115 (125/365)

Next layout to share with you is one I created based on Laura Whitaker's sketch for Let's Capture Our Memories #115:


Here is my take:

I painted the background with tim holtz distress paint (salty ocean), I waited overnight so that it was completely dry and then sprayed lindy's stamp gang starburst (tibetan poppy teal) and them while it was wet i sponged it around the page. I then let it dry overnight again. I then added photos, paperclips (with added washi tape), brads to anchor some of the photos, enamel dots and titlework. I then used sequins (i'm addicted to sequins right now!!!) to make it look like water was coming out of the photos.

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments. Hope you can play along this month at Let's Capture Our Memories: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2015/03/lcom-sketch-115-reveal.html

2 comments:

  1. How fun to scrap so many fun photos on one page. I love the sequins splashes. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos and the misting and sequins are perfect for the theme - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete