Monday 16 March 2015

Spring Drive - Stuck?! March 15 (88/365)

Next up is a layout I created based on March 15th Stuck?! sketches:


Here is the sketch, from the fabulous Laura Whitaker.  

I just loved the circle going around the photos and as soon as I saw the sketch I knew that I was going to use these two pictures and have snowflakes going around them because that is exactly how I felt when driving (technically the passenger) through this spring snowstorm!!!

Supplies used:
paper: stampin up (cardstock), dcwv (jolly whimsy stack)
brads: creative impressions (snowflakes winter)
washi: forever in time
punch: stampin' up (photo corner), ek success (large edger snowflakes)
inks: tim holtz distress ink pad (peacok feathers), dylusions (linen white), lindy's stamp gang starburst (whale watch blue), stickles (ice blue), liquid pearls (baby blue)
sequins: craft medley (rhythm n blues)
alphas: thickers (cherish: grey)
stencil: the crafter's workshop (mini winter wonderland)

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments :)

Hope you can play along this month at Stuck?!: http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/2015/03/march-15th-challenge-reveal.html

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! I love the snowflakes circle! Very original and creative! Thanks for joining Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! That doesn't look like spring to me! Great idea with the snowflake circle, perfect with your photos. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty page, love the snowflake circular element. Not sure this is what I like spring to look like though, lol, but your page is perfection! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snowflake circle is a great accent. I hope to not have a Spring drive like that! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are amazing photos, love the snowflake embellishments. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete