Tuesday 24 March 2015

you are my sunshine my only sunshine - LCOM #114 (99/365)

Next up is a layout I created based on Let's Capture Our Memories #114:


Here is my take:

I took this picture last may long weekend when we went camping in our new trailer. I sing you are my sunshine my only sunshine to my son every night before he goes to sleep. I cut the title with my silhouette and used washi tape behind the photo

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments. Hope you can play along this month with Let's Capture Our Memories: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2015/03/lcom-sketch-114-reveal.html

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute title you have cut out to go with that sweet photo. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch - love the large diecut title - thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories- thanks for playing along at Let's Capture Our Memories

    ReplyDelete