Friday 28 February 2014

big boy - February Page Draft Challenge (layout 29)

I am a new fan of Page Drafts, if you haven't already done so please go check them out because their sketches are FABULOUS!!!!!!!

This month's challenge was to pick 1/5 page drafts and create a layout using the theme of love, well anyone who knows me knows that my son kyle is the absolute love of my life and 95% of all my scrapbook inspiration come from him.

I chose this page draft:


And here is my take:





















Journalling reads:
Usually when we go on field trips, my son stays right by my side and is VERY shy. On this day, we joined playgroup and went to Triple T greenhouses (just north of bonnyville) to go on a tour of the greenhouse. We smelled flowers, watched the fish, and taste-tested strawberris and cucumbers. As per his usual, Kyle stayed right next to me holding my hand (or me carrying him). It wasn't til near the end of the tour while we were waiting for the rest of the group to finish watching the fish that Kyle decided to run up and down one of the aisles. He was so proud of himself I could not stop taking pictures of him. I absolutely love our time together and wished he could stay this age forever. June 14 2013 

Supplies used:
paper: DCWV (cardstock brights 12x12 stck, heartfelt stack, cardstock solid 8.5x11 stack, kaisercraft (lush 6x6 stack)
alphas: thickers (tannenbaum)
flowers: recollections, jolee's (red mix pleated icing flowers)
wood pieces: dear lizzy (veneer set icons phrases)
flourish: Flourish with a Bling (jack green)

Thank you for stopping by, hope you all have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment