Wednesday 26 February 2014

You are my favorite - LCOM Sketch #59 (layout 20)

Let's Capture our Memories Sketch 59 is from the fabulous Becky Fleck (pagemaps):


Here is my take:

















I am so happy with the way this turned out, I love the BoBunny Smoochable collection and this is by far one of my favorite pictures of me and my son.

Supplies:
paper: BoBunny Smoochable, American Craft (brights)
title: my mind's eye (lost & found blush)
wood: teresa collins (wood pieces)
flowers: heidi swapp (ephemera), SEI (juliette)
inks: tattered angels (creme do rouge), distress pads (spun sugar)
other: BoBunny noteworthy (smoochable)

thank you for stopping by and hope you play along this month: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2014/02/lcom-sketch-59-reveal.html

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of you and your son. I love the colors of your layout and all the hearts show so much love. Thank you for joining in at LCOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is a super, sweet layout! The attention goes straight to the photo. That background heart-shaped patterned paper is amazing! Thanks for playing along with Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete