Friday 17 July 2015

Enjoying Life - Unity Stamp Challenge (270/365)

I have a bunch of layouts to share with you, this is the first post of many today.

This layout i created based on Unity Stamp's newest challenge:

I decided to start with the layout because I had the perfect sentiment to go with these wonderful photos of my beautiful cousin and aunt:

A fun tidbit about this layout is that the flowers and the brads my aunt (in the photo) got for me while she was travelling in Arizona this past winter :)

thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along with the Unity Stamp Challenge: http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. I'm so delighted you did a scrapbook layout for the challenge. This is an outstanding layout--LOVE the way you did the background and that you incorporated real life elements from your Aunt. VERY cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous layout! I love everything about this! ❤️

    ReplyDelete