Tuesday 21 July 2015

Happy Birthday - Sketch N Scrap #5

next up is a card I made for a birthday party we attended last weekend for one of my son's friends:

I used Sketch~n~Scrap #53 as my inspiration:

I did this card a couple of times and still am not happy with it as the recipient is a two year old boy who loves horses. . .but I couldn't get it to look more child-like but gave it to him anyways and he loved it!!!!

Hope you can play along this month with sketch n scrap: http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. I love it! The horse is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! I think it's perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! Love the horse! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice job! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the horse 😊. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the horse! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Love all of the touches on the doily. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete