Thursday 9 July 2015

Fall Leaves - Let's Scrap (267-268/365)

It has been much too long since I have scrapped a 2-page of my own pictures. . .don't get me wrong I love making album for family and friends; however, I have so many of my own pictures that I want to scrap!!! So when i saw this month's first Let's Scrap Sketch I knew that I wanted to use it and exactly which photos I wanted to use.

Here is Let's Scrap first sketch this month:

Here is my take:

I changed the sketch up a bit because I added four squares on the right hand side and added a bit more embellies, but i am so happy with the way this turned out. Antoher fabulous thing about this layout is that all the paper are scraps!!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, hope you can play along this month with Let's Scrap:http://letsscrapsketches.blogspot.ca/2015/07/new-sketch-7-1-15.html

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This.is.STUNNING! Love the colors, the leaves in the background, the layers of flowers, the bling...This page just makes me happy! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your colour scheme here - the flowers, photos and layout coordinates so well! Thankyou for joining us at Lets scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome series of pictures. He is adorable. Your layout showcases it all so well. Thanks for joining us at Let'sScrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for fall seeing these pics!!! Great layout... thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful double page, love the great fall colors and the bunch of flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete