Friday 31 July 2015

just awesome (299/365)

I have a bunch of layouts to share with you tonight, I am heading out of town tomorrow for an extended long weekend for a family anniversary party and a medical procedure Tuesday. To start off is a layout I created of my little man (usuallly i stay away from bright pastels when scrapping my son because i think, scratch that, THOUGHT it wouldn't look very good but I was wrong!!!!


The cut file is from paper issues (free cut file fyi). I used gelatos and water and when it dried i cut the title!!

I used lots of mists and paints in the background, the circle are from a collection i cannot remember for the life of me. The papers are prima. I am so in love with this layout and hope you enjoy it too!!!

I am entering this in another freaking scrappy challenge for July where you had to use the word "awesome" in your layout somewhere (title): http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.ca/2015/07/july-2015-scrapbooking-challenge.html

I am also entering this in Let's Capture Our Memories July Colour challenge: http://letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.ca/2015/07/july-color-spot.html

2 comments:

  1. The pastel palette looks wonderful . You should be in love with your layout it is gorgeous, title looks fab and loving the circles. Thank you for sharing at AFSC
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca - this is GORGEOUS! Loving your pastels and design! So pleased to have you play along with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see you here again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete