Friday 3 July 2015

happy 3 birthday - PCC magazine monday week 106

okay so this week's PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday Challenge had 5 inspirations and I had every intention of doing a separate project for each inspiration. . .then reality set in and realized that this week is canada day (wednesday) and this weekend we are going camping so I had to get ready for that. . .oh on and on top of everything else my husband got sick so to say the least I got one whole project done (hey its better than nothing though right. . trying to see the glass half full)

This week I created the following card for one of my son's friends who is having his third birthday this weekend but as we are not here, I had to get his present and card ready by yesterday when we met up with them for a pool party:

I created this with the following PCC inspiration:

Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 106 Inspiration Piece #1 (image)

I was inspired by the fireworks at the top (which I mimicked with red/white/blue mists) and at the bottom people (which i switched up for trucks).

I hope you can play along with PCC this week, you have until Sunday to get your projects in http://papercrafterscorner.com/blog/papercrafting-challenge-magazine-mondays-week-106/

No comments:

Post a Comment